BHP BILLITON is the largest mining company in the world. Created in 2001 from the merger of Broken Hill Proprietary Company, an Australian Company, with Billiton, a British company with extensive operations in South Africa.
ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
Agile worked with BHP Billiton for three and a half years, supporting them in the technological implementation of the following units: Olympic Dam Expansion (Australia), Cerro Matoso (Colombia), and Minera Escondida, Minera Spense, and Cerro Colorado (Chile).
The projects included:
- Implementation of SAP PD, SAP xRPM, FI-CO;
- xPDI, xRPM / cProjects Prototype;
- NetWeaver Development (Portal, BW, XI, WebDympro Java, ABAP Object, and Adobe Form);
- SAP MII Implementation;
- Composite Solutions for Plant Maintenance;
- Composite ITS (Investment Tracking System);
- SAP Portal 6.0;
- BW Business Blue Print, Project Review, and Prototype;
- Workflow Project.