Bom Jesus group is one of the largest producers of cotton, soybeans and seeds in Mato Grosso, Brazil.
After the SAP ERP project implementation, the group saw the need to improve the tax management of all companies and acquired the SAP TDF solution.
To complement the company's needs and meet specific taxes obligations of Agribusiness sector, Bom Jesus chose AGILE as a partner for the TIMP implementation.
The project had the following functional scope:
• Taxes calculation: ICMS/IPI, PIS COFINS, IRPJ/CSLL and labor
• Settings, calculation and invoice entry
• SPEDS (EFD Contribuições, EFD Fiscal, ECD-Contábil, ECF)
• Tax calendar
• Business rules (Online validation)
• GIA/ GIAM/ SINTEGRA
• Thin Capitalization
• Transfer Price
• Nova BADI de Persistência