Enhance the customer relationship and improve your products quality
With a wide portfolio of innovative solutions, Agile helps their customers to identify and distribute the right products, the right way, to the right public.
This way, organizations can achieve high performance while managing complex projects and meeting the customers’ demands.
- Suppliers Relationship Management (SRM);
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM);
- Financial Management;
- Supply Chain Management (SCM);
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Governance, Risks and Compliance (GRC);
- SAP HANA;
- Business Intelligence (BI);
- Human Capital Management;
The solution is considered a leader for consumer goods companies, because it serves the entire segment value chain, in addition to being based on global business processes, which are based on the business’ best practices
Full integration of business processes
- Analysis, Planning and Development: costs management and profitability analysis; comprehensive sales planning and monitoring.
- Procurement: Inventory visibility; quotations from suppliers.
- Products Manufacturing / Development: support for all manufacturing processes; integrated cost and quality management; outsourced sales and logistics management.
- Marketing and Sales: supply and demand management; products allocation.
- Delivery and Service: support for the products return; complaints management; traceability.
- Controls everything, from first contact with the customers, product/service quality, and inventory management, up to procurement and after sales performance analysis;
- Manages the supply chain with quick and secure responses;
- Defines consumption patterns and customer profiles;
- Reaches target markets and develops perfect relationship strategies;
- Controls the distribution of products by sales channels;
- Performs simulations for the launch of new products.
Agile understands that each industry has its unique business processes, requirements and challenges. For this reason, they offer flexible solutions to meet the needs of different types of consumer goods companies: clothing and footwear, food and beverages, home articles, cosmetics, personal care, and others.
Some of its features include: product management by color, size, style and seasonality, safety and traceability, orders management, new product development, damage control, returns and complaints, packaging use optimization, sales planning, and quality management.
Integrated business processes, from strategic planning to tactical execution
The solutions are developed on an open platform, which allows the creation of new scenarios and processes, and strengthens integration among procurement, supplier management, supply chain management, plant and manufacturing operations, marketing and sales (including brand management), sustainability, human resources, and finance areas.
Agile solutions for consumer goods are industry leaders and support global business processes, which eliminate the need for interfaces and legacy systems. Combined with cutting-edge technology, such as SAP HANA, it is possible to get instant information at any granularity level for any business process and discover consumer patterns using predictive intelligence.