Ensure compliance of health, safety and environment processes
Every year, EH&S regulations are more complex and demanding, resulting in higher compliance costs for the company.
The fact is that, one error in the management of the environment, health, and safety areas can cause damage and harm the value of the company’s image, while the effective management in relation to these requirements strengthens the and saves money in the long term.
A strategic choice
The solution is flexible enough to meet the needs of the plant, divisions, and corporate requirements, in addition to being prepared to receive future improvements.
EH&S offers full integration, adding value to SCM and CRM. Using the SAP Portal, the solution fully satisfies the needs the EHS experts, IT departments, and management, through the generation of proven value, technological guarantee, safe investment, and TCO.
Comply with regulatory and corporate responsibility standards
SAP Environment, Health and Safety is an integrated tool that allows the company to manage EH&S in the areas of industrial hygiene and occupational health processes, in addition to following product, substance, and hazardous goods safety standards.
It also aims to encourage the recycling of packaging, batteries, and electronic and electrical waste. SAP EH&S is, therefore, a complete solution for the management of product and material compliance developed for all types of industries, regardless of the organization’s size.
· Evaluate the risk and prevent adverse events;
· Manage occupational health and industrial hygiene incidents and processes;
· Ensure the safe and compatible treatment of hazardous substances;
· Reduce cost of regulatory requirements;
· Quickly identify exceptions that require corrective actions.
SAP EHS Management is an integral part of SAP ERP and its main integration modules are SAP MM, SAP DMS, SAP SD, SAP PP, and SAP QM.
The application systematically incorporates EHS requirements and tasks of the company’s business processes, centralizing the collected information and strengthening compliance, and reducing risks in operations. Thus, you can successfully report the positive impact of your global strategies in EHS.
SAP EHS Management has a high integration level with other SAP applications, such as SAP ERP Human Capital Management and the SAP Enterprise Asset Management solution, which eliminates the entry of redundant data, streamlines processes, prevents errors, and takes advantage of the investment made in these solutions.
Using Web-Services, the solution receives transactional data from SAP and non-SAP systems.
SAP EHS Management has a high integration level with other SAP applications, such as SAP ERP Human Capital Management and the SAP Enterprise Asset Management solution, which eliminates redundant data entry, streamlines processes, prevents errors, and takes advantage of the investment made in these solutions.
Using Web-Services the solution receives transactional data of SAP and non-SAP systems.
A proactive approach to environment, health and security, risks management
· Single management system: Evaluates all EHS risks and covers the Production, Operations, Sales, Logistics, Environment, Industrial Safety, and Human Resources areas.
· Communication without deviations: Provides control and risk information directly to workers;
· Pre-built data and integration with business processes; Provides dynamism to collaboration and leverages operational data from other SAP applications;
· Comprehensive risk assessment process: identifies, monitors, and analyses risks through the use of matrices and control panels;
· Operational flexibility: The application is designed for easy use with features that accommodate your operational preferences and business processes.
- Comprehensive risk assessment process: identifies, monitors and analyses risks from the use of matrixes and control panels;
- Operational flexibility: The application is designed for the easy use of features that accommodate your operational preferences and business processes.
Comply with sustainability goals and increase profits
SAP EHS Management meets the OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements. This Brazilian standard requires that any organization effectively controls its accidents and occupational diseases risks and improves its performance in SST (State Secretary for Social Assistance, Labor and Housing).
For complying with environmental and safety laws in different countries, the solution counts on an extension of "Content Management" provided through interfaces directly predefined in the system.
Agile has in its portfolio EHS implementations in companies with different complexities; therefore, we have developed expertise in the module implementation. From the development of a web friendly interface (SAP Portal) Agile helps to simplify the reports generation to regulatory agencies, in addition to providing a complete visibility to wastes, health and safety management processes. The solution also allows the historic control of the company and third parties full payroll, being able to issue medical certificates and documents automatically.