Ensure the full integration of tax data in a unique plataform
The SAP NFe (Electronic Invoicing) solution was developed by SAP GRC to serve the main tax processes, in accordance with the Brazilian rules, in a unique way and ensuring the integration between your systems and the Treasury Secretariat Secretaria da Fazenda.
Accomplishing the brazilian rules
The solution is 100% ready to serve customers that need to adapt to the latest Brazilian tax rules.
Designed and developed in the SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP NFe technological platform, it ensures total flexibility to be used with any Brazilian market invoicing solution, with low technical effort for mapping and integration.
Leading the company with tax intelligence
- Cost of invoice registration – 19%;
- Cost of physical archiving - 5%;
- Cost of invoices printing – 58%;
- Costs with invoices copies (for auditing purposes) – 16%
- Improvement of tax, logistics, finance (accounts payable), accounting, procurement (according to the order) processes;
- Compliance costs reduction;
- Integrated and automated invoicing processes;
- Reduction of costs related to collecting, maintenance and support;
- Greater data security and integrity, with easy data filling and recovery.
High flexibility degree and the guarantee of business benefits obtention
Among the main technical particularities of the solution are:
- Integration with SAP ERP NFe or other ERPs;
- Technical validation of XML file;
- Batch Assembly (with Invoices prioritization);
- Status and administration monitoring via Portal;
- Digital native signature of XML messages;
- Controls all communication processes;
- XML authorization, canceling and destruction of messages storage;
- Integration for B2B communication between business partners.
Usina Serra Grande
Usina Serra Grande, located in São José da Lage, Alagoas, was founded in 1894. In 1997, Serra…Read More