Efficiency for the energy generating, transmitting and distributing, as well as water and sanitation companies
Agile understands the energetic sector requirements and offers innovative and quality solutions that support their main challenges, such as:
- Increasing liberalization
- Increasing amount of customers
- Users pressure for transparency and agility in customer service
- Technological influences
- Political and regulatory intervention
- Energetic efficiency
- Profitability and sustainability practices.
- Financial Management;
- Governance, Risks and Compliance (GRC);
- Business Intelligence (BI);
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- SAP EFD and NFe;
- Maintenance Planning;
- Sustainability Solutions;
- SAP HANA;
- Environment, health and safety (EH&S).
Agile solution for utilities gives subsidy to major processes that involve the company value chain.
Regulatory and government obligations
Agile Solutions is prepared to meet the frequent regulatory changes that affect the utilities. Brazil, for example, is expected to become the seventh largest energy market consumer until 2030.
Whereas it is estimated a population of 200 million people, the next twenty years are crucial to these companies strategic planning.
Thinking about that, Agile developed an expertise to meet the sector obligatoriness, such as, changes in accounting standards and statements, concessions renewals, asset control, among others.
Agile Energy solution meets ANEEL requirements, among them the normative regulation 367, approving the asset control manual and the accounting manual for the electric sector.
- Project Management;
- Engineering and construction of power plants;
- Infrastructure management (preventive maintenance, inspection, consumption measurement, and risk management);
- Operations planning;
- Energy data management;
- Sales and invoicing management to commercial and industrial customers;
- Customer service quality;
- Deactivation of units or plants ;
- Suppliers management;
- Reconciliation and liquidation;
- Accounts receivables and collection management;
- Connections and devices management (infrastructure).
Agile Solutions offers a complete and integrated set of solutions for the Utilities. These are flexible, to configure processes according to the companies’ specific needs, whether they are energy transmission, generation or distribution, , gas or water and sanitation companies.
The solutions help improve efficiency throughout the customer lifecycle through the standardization of business processes , and rely on applications such as capital management, reading and measurement, energy sale, water and gas, customer relationship, invoicing, maintenance, etc.
Anticipate the risks arising from technological, political and regulatory changes
The energy solution represents Agile’s potential and expertise, enabling more control, management capacity and market intelligence for the Utilities.
It is not a customization or interface; it is an application of the ABAP Agile factory totally within the SAP platform, acting in the Project (PS), Maintenance (PM), Material Management (MM) and Fixed Assets (AA) modules.
The tax system obligation should not be seen as a problem, but rather as an opportunity to present a greater Corporate Governance to the shareholders, consumers and regulatory agencies. The solution adds the company tax need to the SAP capacities and the development of new software. This means staying ahead of the market to meet society’s demands for more transparent companies.